Information updated based on latest annual report
- Based on the closing unit price of S$1.27 on 31 December 2014, S$1.19 on 31 December 2015, S$1.13 on 31 December 2016, S$1.22 on
31 December 2017 and S$1.08 on 31 December 2018.
- The figures have been restated for the underwritten and renounceable Rights Issue, through which 481,688,010 units were issued on 11 April 2017.
- Refers to EBITDA (earnings before net interest expense, tax, depreciation and amortisation) before change in fair value of financial derivatives, change in fair
value of serviced residence properties and assets held for sale, and foreign exchange differences over net interest expense.
- Refers to the expenses of Ascott Reit (excluding direct expenses, foreign exchange differences, net interest expense, change in fair value of financial derivatives, change in fair value of serviced residence properties (which comprise serviced residences, rental housing properties and other hospitality assets) and assets held for sale, assets written off and income tax expense).
- Financial derivatives refer to the cross currency interest rate swaps and interest rate swaps which Ascott Reit has entered into.